c.o.j Index du Forum

c.o.j Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

95 Cbr 600 F3 Wont Start

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    c.o.j Index du Forum -> Général -> Classes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marfalal

Masculin
Point(s): 149
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Sep - 20:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: 95 Cbr 600 F3 Wont Start Répondre en citant

95 Cbr 600 F3 Wont Start > shorl.com/morahudegrypra

95 Cbr 600 F3 Wont Start

b336a53425
Well..its..been..a..while..since..Ive..got..hung..up..on..a..F3..but..this..is..sort..of..an..oddball..problem,..whenever..I..try..to..start..it..all..I..get..is..backfiring.I..have..brand..new..NGK..R..sparks,..and..Cleaned..carbs..from..honda,..air..filter..is..new,..and..I..know..its..getting..fuel..because..I..took..the..sparks..out..and..they..were..soaked..in..gas.so..what..i..am..thinking..is..its..a..timing..problem??..any..thoughts..or..suggestions?..im..goin..to..take..the..statorcover..off..tomorrow..when..i..get..back..to..work..and..check..out..the..flywheel.if..it..is..a..timing..problem..how..do..i..fix..it?....#2....10-14-2010,..03:47..PM..jackojeff..Senior..Member....Join..Date:..Mar..2010..Location:..east..cheshire..Posts:..386..iv..not..had..this..problem..but..i..know..that..it..is..caused..by..over..fuelling..and..cant..see..how..timing..would..effect..it...Had..to..call..AMA..and..get..fuel..from..them...This...will...be...my...next...step...to...do...after...cleaning...the...gas...cap....alot..of..guys..actually..remove..the..fuel..pump..and..just..run..a..manual,..gravity-fed..petcock..like..on..the..F2s..to..get..around..the..problem...If..your..bike..was..running..ok..before,..then..it's..odds..on..that..its..something..you..have..done...Australia..Posts:..2,473..Quote:..Originally..Posted..by..intiractive..are..you..sure..its..getting..spark?..are..you..sure..the..plug..wires..are..hooked..up..in..the..correct..order..to..the..spark..plugs?????..^^^^..Ditto,..that..was..my..1st..idea...The...pump...is...pressure...operated...so...you...can...do...two...things,...either...put...power...to...the...pump...to...see...if...the...line...feed...the...carb...or...crank...the...bike...and...it...should...pump...gas...to...the...carb...as...well.....09-25-2004,.08:16.PM..#3.VICE.Registered.User...Join.Date:.Aug.2004.Location:.O-Town.FL.Age:.32.Bike:.02.R1.Gender:.Male.Posts:.287.Re:.Help.my.f3.wont.start???.My.first.bike.was.an.F3.This.one.time.after.a.long.night.I.pumped.diesel.on.it.by.mistake..Went.a.couple.blocks.and.died..will.do.that.tonight.and.see.if.its.burnt..Theres..just..engineering,..skill,..and..luck...

just...for...confirmation...spin...back...screw...13...times...and...then...leave...the...black...knob...alone...or...still...turn...the...black...knob...clockwise...about...6...turns...and...adjust...it...to...1500...rpm?...oh...and...the...the...choke...is...being...pulled...and...kill...switch...and...neutral...and...as...well...is...correct....You...can...read...about...them...here.X....Could..be..water..in..electrics..somewhere..or..a..bad..regulator/rectifier..that..has..damaged..the..battery..also...Living...fast...might...be...worth...the...final...crash....Join..Date..Jun..2006..Posts..12,661..iTrader..Score..12..(100%)..Re:..'97..CBR600F3..fuel..issues..?..Personally,..I'd..blame..it..on..the..guy..who..sold..the..bike..to..you...Pull.the.line.from.the.pump.going.into.the.carb..One..up..front..by..the..handle..bars..and..one..by..your..crotch..area..which..is..visible..after..the..seat..come..off...Heard..from..Degsy..that..he's..opening..a..store..next..week,..planning..to..take..it..to..him..as..I..wanted..to..get..the..bike..checked..anyway...

karl marx's theory of history a defence epubapprenda a decir no epub converterkaren blixen out of africa epub budjames herbert the rats epub readerleer archivos cbr en mack98 cbr 600 performance partshistoire de la tour eiffel pdf freethe lazy project manager mobiblackmailed by the italian billionaire epub bud billionairebatas pambansa 232 education act of 1982 pdf free

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Sep - 20:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    c.o.j Index du Forum -> Général -> Classes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange